I found a great crypto currency trading platform called Kucoin!
Forex Tips & Tricks
Earn interest on your crypto assets.
The Procedure to Get Started Trading in Derivatives
Let’s discuss how to get started trading Binary Options that are a form of options contract and are also known as Digital Options, One Touch Options and All or Nothing Options. Binary Options contracts are getting popular these days. They just let you profit by betting on the volatility in the underlying asset when you bet whether the price of that asset will be above or below a certain price in the next half an hour, next hour, next day or next week.Selecting A Right Forex Broker – A Dynamic Activity
Whether you are a retail or small institutional forex trader, we all need to trade through a forex brokerage firm. The bigger you are the closer you move to the major market participants – banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, large investment firms. They take up about 75% of the forex market capitalization. Some banks could be brokers themselves. The remaining 25% are individual traders like you and me, and small trading firms.Avoid Accounting Challenges
Currency traders face complexities and nuances come tax time. Currency investors deal with complexities when it happens to be time for them to take care of taxes.Currency Signals Can Be Your Best Friends In Forex Market
Currency signals stand behind the trading success of some of the world’s most profitable forex traders. Currency signals are easy to follow and to profit from if you know which ones to pick. The essential thing about currency signals is…How Non-Contiguous News Influences Trading
People have placed significant interest and attention to the seasonal and weekday fluctuations in forex prices. Traders are hoping that discovering patterns will lead to new methods to exploit up-trends and opportunities. Daily patterns may result in formulation of new ways to learn market dynamics, but transaction costs may limit returns.